Ponce Inlet, Florida
If you’ve never been to Ponce Inlet, you’re in for a real treat. It is a charming seaside town that offers the ideal blend of adventure and relaxation.
Southpoint 707 La Casa Azul is in a quiet community but 6 miles from the Daytona Beach pier, so it’s got a bit of everything. Stay at our Oceanfront Condo and enjoy lounging under the palm trees, building sandcastles and splashing in the crystal-clear waters at Daytona Beach.
You’ll love watching the dolphins swim by and might see some sea turtles.
Here’s some more things to do in the area to help your start planning your dream vacation at Southpoint 707 La Casa Azul.
- Daytona International Speedway, which hosts the Daytona 500 NASCAR race every February
- Ponce Inlet Watersports: Fishing, kayaking, parasailing, dolphin & manatee tours, sailing +
- Daytona Beach Parasail
- The Manatee – Scenic Boat Tours
- Blue Coast Shop for bike and board hire plus surf and paddleboard lessons.
- If you have little ones, try Sunsplash Park for a fun splash pad. Located at 611 S. Atlantic Avenue in Daytona Beach.
- There are a lot of tours available in and near Daytona Beach. Check out www.viator.com for details.